Monday, June 29, 2009

A Bird in the House....

Good Morning, I have had a very unusual morning so I thought I would share it.

Fred left for work very early today, @ around 4:30 this morning and I had a hard time getting back to sleep, so I ended up sleeping in till all most 8:30. Then when I did get up and make my coffee, I went to sit down in the front room and I saw dark flash out of the corner of my eye. When I looked in the direction I saw a small bird on my front door at the window. OH Great! When I got up he flew into the bathroom right there. So I quickly closed the door, then opened the front door and screen, then the bathroom door and went around to the other door to shoo him out. I thought it worked. Then came in to the computer and then heard a sound behind me, then again. Well it was my bird. So I thought I might try catch Him in a towel, but as I got close he flew into my room. Up on the back of the headboard of the bed, and when I got close he JUMPED! Down the BACK between the wall and headboard. Maybe 2-3 inches of space, Ashley (Our Cat who passed away 3 years ago) got stuck there when she was just a baby kitty. Scary! So, I closed the door and opened the sliding door and got a yard stick to see if I could help him up and he just fell down further, but that was good and he was able to come out. Then I lost him and thought he went back behind and when I went close to look he flew from under the edge of the bed out the door.

I am exhausted! But the bird is out. Too bad I didn’t get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment