Monday, June 15, 2009

My first post!


My wonderful daughter Nicole, (pregnant mother of Jack & Ben) started this blog for me.
I have no idea where she found the spare time, none the less I am very grateful and hope I can do her proud.
Thank You Sweetie!
However I'm not sure what to say. Well here goes.....
The weekend is over and I worked a bit both days but I did get to go to Knott's with Jack & Ben ( mom & dad too) for a few hours Saturday evening and had a great time. We have passes and it makes it so great to be able to just go for 3 hours (free parking time) and walk around, visit and enjoy the boys excitement. Just knowing you don't have to run yourself ragged because we can come again next week is the best. I will see if I can download a picture If not check out Nicole's Blog, she may have some there.
Have a great week and I hope I can keep this up.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Mom!! I am SO proud of you and super honored to be the topic and picture of choice for your first official post.

    ReplyDelete