Tuesday, April 13, 2010

March 2, 2010

Hello everyone

Mingie and I wanted to let everyone know that our boy had a good day. He continues to make very small, yet positive steps in the right direction and remains stable. He is still in the PICU unit at Mission Hospital and will remain there for now. He is breathing on his own and has been for several days now and this is HUGE! God is listening to ALL the prayers for Brent and and the good Lord continues to watch over him, as He does all of His children.

I slept at home last night for the first time since Brent was injured and officially went back to work today , as instructed by my wife and Family. I wonder if they were just trying to get rid of me? LOL It is difficult for me to leave the hospital and to be away from Mingie and Brent, but I do realize that it is the best thing to do. Please pray for Mingie to continue to have strength, as she will continue to stay at the hospital with Brent and do what she does best and take care of her Family.

Can some one please tell me who is responsible for cleaning our house, decorating, doing laundry, mowing lawns, raking leaves and even painting those walls. I was going to get to that someday. You ALL are truly amazing !!!! Thank you again for EVERYTHING!!!!

Love Ed and Mingie

No comments:

Post a Comment