Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update from Ed

Hello,

I may have some spelling errors on the previous message due to the 30 minute time limit we are given on the computer in the Ronald MacDonald house, I wrote it out first and then typed as fast as my fingers would go. I am not the best taper LOL. As luck would have it, Ronald was kind enough to provide the code so I could send this. The things YOU ALL have done for Brent and our Family truly means the world to us and obviously it did to ALL of YOU too. Mingie and I will remain strong and pray for ALL of YOU to do the same. Saturday February 20th 2010 truly was a special day and we thank ALL of YOU and we thank God for that BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!! Take care for now. Mingie and I are going in to see our boy and try to wake him! He's been sleeping way to long. Love you all !! xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment